The Benefits of Branding An Online Business
Branding is essentially the ongoing process of establishing a prescribed image in the mind of others about your online business.
A personally branded website can effectively promote your products and services directly or drive customers to your company website with a degree of trust and integrity. In today’s markets, many individuals are not embracing the power that a personal brand has to offer.
Everyone has a potential brand which is just as important and powerful as that of your actual business. But most people in business don’t realise the potential of their own brand and don’t do anything about it. Business owners remain invisible in a noisy world dominated by social media. If you are not growing your Brand, you are will remain invisible.
At Gigangels, a pool of talents quckly establish your professional identity with a series of strategic processes that are completely focused around positioning you as an expert, who is the go-to business or person for your industry. This starts with the construction of your own personal or business Brand, usually with your chosen name as your website’s domain name.
A range of benefits and outcomes depending on your business, your industry or personal goals can include:
- A boost to your career, your business exposure, your reputation and profile.
- Increase in your revenue streams with less time and effort required to generate new business.
- Compatible client lead generation and conversion because prospects know about you, your achievements and skills.
- Achievement of measurable growth that can be scaled up to replicate your success over and over again.
- Establishing yourself in your market as the ‘go-to’ person for your space and skill set.
- Achieve expert status and eliminate the time it takes to build valuable rapport with prospects.
The Raw Benefits
- Build your personal brand equity.
- Own your story and create your reputation instantly.
- Stand out from your competition.
- Control your conversations, your time and the way people see you.
- Connect directly with your audience and choose how you do this.
- Create local awareness and increase your customer pipeline and reach.
A branded website suits passionate entrepreneurs who:
- Want to improve their brand's image and profile within their field.
- Want regular referrals and qualified leads to real customers who want your product or service.
- Build your brand
- Achieve expert status and be positioned as an industry leader, opening up infinite possibilities.
- Get more clients.
- Get more referrals and allow yourself to help more people with the type of service that they deserve.
Make more money
Convert more customers into more sales and increase your revenue to create the life you want. Your personal or business brand is how you appear to the world. So a strong brand is preferable to one that is unpolished, uninteresting and confusing.
Once people know who you are and begin to identify you with a specific area of understanding or expertise, you’ll be on your way to becoming the best person in your niche or industry. Or you can simply drive more traffic to your business website which caters for your customers hands fee.
How do you become more recognised? How do you build your authority and your following?
You need a branded website first and foremost. Without this confirmation of yourself you are at risk of building a brand that is a fake portrait of yourself. Y
Your brand should be a reflection of:
- Who you are
- What you believe in
- What you stand for
- What your strengths are
Never forget, people connect with other people. If you don’t appear to be a real person or if it just looks like you’re faking it, it is likely that others will not trust you or your business. Even if they do buy into your fake person for a while, the slightest bit of inconsistency could prove problematic.
Building a personal brand is first and foremost developing an understanding of your true self, then sharing that with the world. Take your masks off and don’t be afraid of being vulnerable.
Finally Get Ranked on Search Engines!
The number one way to rank in search for your name is to build a branded website. This gives you considerably more control over your online presence than social media. You can add new offers, content or products to your website on a regular basis and with some persistence, easily force your website to page one on search engines such as Yahoo, Google, DuckDuckGo etc.
This is an almost impossible task for most business websites given the cost of SEO and the effect of Google updates on business website rankings.
In short, it is so much easier to promote your own name than the name of your business when it comes to being found from internet searches.
Factors influencing your online presence are changing at a faster rate than ever before, and you have to stay up-to-date with the latest methods of keeping you and your business relevant. If you fail to stay relevant, all of your efforts will be wasted.
As you begin to sharpen your personal or business brand, the right opportunities will start coming your way. People will begin to see what you’re taking about and they’ll invite you to be a part of their business and new profitable relationships will be forged without you even realising.
So, whether you’re a reseller, dropshipper, shop owner, designer, professional, an illustrator, a small business owner, a big business employee or anything in between, branding yourself is a fantastic way to signal to future clients and employers “Hey! This is who I am”.